Almost all the websites I develop are built on the WordPress content management system (CMS).
WordPress as the core of your website: advantages only if you let me do the dirty work!
- WordPress is user friendly, easy to manage (automatic security updates, other updates are just a mouse click away) and free!
- Where it started as a blogging tool, it grew to be the most user friendly content management system to run a website, online shop or intranet.
- And last but not least: Many of the basics are built in (e.g. search engine friendly hyperlinks). Result: costs can be drastically decreased!
- Honestly, I don’t know any.
- Sometimes WordPress websites seem slow… Is your website one of them? Get in touch for a free and non-committing quote.
- WordPress reaches the news a lot because of security issues. I offer managed web hosting to keep your website secure and up-to-date.
Are you convinced already, or having any questions about WordPress, me and/or my services? Do not hesitate and get in touch!
p.s. I only build custom WordPress templates, without using off-the-shelf below-fifty-bucks templates. Off-the-shelf is the shortest route often taken by my competitors who often forget informing you about this. You end up with an insecure website, and paid 10 to 100 times the price he paid, and only spent a few hours selecting colours and adding your texts.